Oxford Circus

Friday, January 14, 2011

Stamford, New Years and Beyond...

Right after returning from Germany, I took the train to a cute little town called Stamford, to visit for couple of days with my dear friends Rachelle and Mark, who were visiting from Toronto.

Cruelly pretending to feed the reindeer on a foggy day at Burghley House - a gorgeous castle that was so fog encroached, that I could not even get a photo!  

Rachelle and Mark in a cute little street in Stamford.

This photo was taken for "the team" (nephew and nieces: Max, Quinn, and Naomi, our fearless leader!).

New Year's eve was spent at Edwin and Linda's.  Unfortunately, I have no photos.  Mrs. Lucas was in town for her 91st birthday, and also to visit her friend, Dr. Glasser, to wish him a happy 100th birthday!  So, I spent a couple of days in Pinner, enjoying everyone's company and Linda's cooking! 

The past week has been very "relaxing" (that's code for boring), but I have managed many neighborhood explorations, some museum visits and lots or Harry Potter reading.  

Tomorrow I'm off to ISRAEL!!!!  I can't wait!  

No comments:

Post a Comment